The headrest is an important part of a chair. It is one of the best parts of a chair that ensures you get fully comfortable while seated in your office. Since you cannot always be leaning forward in your office, you also need to lean back to relax your head and neck. Even though some office chairs have an integrated headrest in their high back, there is still a need for a headrest. Therefore, this article compiles 7 of the best office chairs with a headrest on the market right now. You can have a look at them.
1. Duramont Ergonomic Office Chair
The Duramont is an office chair that features a mesh back, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable armrests and headrest, a black thickly-cushioned seat, and a 5-star base. It has some interesting features that are discussed below.
- Separate headrest – This chair has a separately adjustable headrest that helps to keep your head in position as you take a rest. The headrest’s position can be moved up or down and even locked in a single position. This is possible with the help of a knob on the back-side of the headrest.
- Breathable mesh – The chair has a breathable mesh back that helps in maintaining a cool and sweat-free back as you use the chair. This design also makes the chair have a lighter and more fashionable look.
- Ergonomic design – You can move some parts of this chair to achieve customized support and comfort. For instance, you can raise or lower the seat height. Moreover, you can also tilt the backrest. This gives you a reclining resting position and as a result, more comfort. When in the inclined position, the headrest helps to keep your head and neck relaxed. The chair also has a tilt-lock mechanism that gives you the provision to lock the chair in its tilted position.
Besides, the armrests of this chair have ergonomic properties. The lumbar of this chair can also be adjusted. You can move it up or down to change the position of its action. You can also increase its depth.
- Comfortable – The chair has a thickened seat cushion that helps to reduce pressure on your back enabling you to use the chair for long hours. The ergonomic properties and breathable-mesh back help to make the chair feel more comfortable.
- Stable and sturdy – The chair’s base is made from hardened steel making it stable while in use. This gives the chair the ability to hold up to 330 pounds of weight. The other parts are made from high-quality materials that make the chair more durable.
Pros and cons
|1. Separate headrest ensures more efficient head and neck support.||1. The mesh backrest may tear off if it comes into contact with a sharp object.|
|2. Ergonomic features|
|4. Stable and sturdy design|
2. NOUHAUS Ergo3D
The NOUHAUS Ergo3d, at first sight, is a largely mesh chair since all the components on the backrest are made from mesh. It features a breathable mesh back, headrest, and lumbar support. It is highly ergonomic, with most of its parts being movable. A separate headrest among other features discussed below:
- Comfortable separate headrest – This chair has a completely separate headrest that ensures that you have customized head support and comfort. You can adjust the headrest’s height as well as its angle. The headrest is made from mesh too. This enables you to have a soft spot for placing your head and neck during resting. However, the tension of the wires can be changed if you are not comfortable with it.
- Comfortable mesh design – The chair is largely mesh-made. This makes the chair very much comfortable to use; minimizing the frequent breaks you would have taken due to discomfort while using an ordinary office chair. The chair has a mesh seat that ensures minimal pressure on the back when using it. Besides, the lumbar, backrest and headrests all serve towards that common goal while keeping your body cool and sweat-free as well.
- Ergonomic design – The chair has several customizable parts. You can, for instance, move the armrests in any direction as well as changing their height. The lumbar and headrest positions can be changed too to get them to act on the regions of our utmost convenience. Most importantly, the seat height can be changed.
- Stable and sturdy design – The chair is made from high-end materials and it will be serving you for a long period of time. The base, for example, is steel made and it enables the chair to hold a capacity of around 275 pounds.
Pros and cons
|1. A separate headrest creates more comfort than backrest-integrated headrests.||1. Mesh parts of the chair tend to tear off when they come into contact with sharp objects|
|2. The mesh design makes the chair cooler to sit on even for long hours.|
|3. Ergonomic properties|
3. Comfort Products Commodore II Leather Chair
The Commodore II is a leather-upholstered office chair from Comfort Products. It features an s-shaped backrest, a thickly padded seat, a separate headrest, and slightly padded armrests. The chair also spots a waterfall edge seat design that enhances blood flow underneath the feet and eventually increases comfort. Its features are largely discussed below.
- Separate headrest – A separate headrest is always better and more comfortable than an integrated headrest. This is because you can adjust it to any position that you want, unlike the fixed headrests whereby you have to use them just as they are.
- Comfortable – This office chair is heavily padded on the backrest, seat and headrest ensuring that the body gets enough rest with minimal pressure to it. Besides, the armrests are also padded to give comfort to the wrists.
- Ergonomic structure – The chair has several movable parts that will make sure you get the customized comfort you want. The headrest can be moved up or down to fit your needs. This can also be done to the seat, making the chair virtually usable by a user of any size. Besides, the chair also lets you tilt and lock the chair in one position to rest in a reclining posture.
Adding on to that are the wheel casters. They ease locomotion and multitasking around your office or home.
- Stable and sturdy – The chair is made from high-quality materials that ensure the chair lasts long even with long periods of usage. The chair can hold a weight of up to and above 350 pounds.
Pros and cons
|1. Ensures adequate head comfort.||1. The armrests are not adjustable|
|2. Comfortable and executive design.|
|3. Stable and sturdy|
4. Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair With Adjustable Head Restraint
This office chair features a mesh back and headrests, visible lumbar support, 3D arms, and a padded seat cushion. Besides, it has a 5-star aluminum-alloy base and double-wheeled casters at the ends to help in locomotion.
- Mesh design – The key parts of the chair are made from mesh. This gives it a lighter and better look. Besides, it makes the chair comfortable to use even in hot and sunny days. Moreover, the mesh reduces the extra pressure that would have been exerted on the body by ordinary office chairs.
- Separate headrest – The chair has a separate headrest that is adjustable. It is made from mesh to reduce pressure on the head and neck. You can move it up or down within a margin of 10cm.
- Ergonomic design – You can adjust some parts of the Sihoo Ergonomic Office Chair. You can alter the seat height to suit your needs. Moreover, you can adjust the backrest’s tilt angle, headrest position, and armrests location too. Also, you can swivel around the seat for enhanced multitasking.
- Durable make – The materials used to make this chair are premium and ensure that you use the chair comfortably for as long as it can last. This chair can sufficiently hold the weight of an average adult.
Pros and cons
|1. Mesh design helps to keep the body cool even on hot days.||1. The mesh parts are prone to tear when they come into contact with a sharp object.|
|2. Separate headrest makes the chair more comfortable to the head and neck.|
|3. Comfortable and durable design.|
5. Ergohuman High-Back Swivel Chair with Headrest
This Ergohuman office chair features a breathable mesh design, with the seat, lumbar, backrest, and headrest all going mesh. In addition to this unique style are 3D armrests and other ergonomic features that make the chair user-friendly. More interestingly, this chair has a separate ergonomic headrest that gives you the ultimate head support and comfort that you need.
- Separate headrest –This chair has a separate headrest. This becomes a better alternative to the integrated headrests because you can move it to suit your needs. On this Ergohuman office chair, the headrest can be moved up or down and inwards or outwards. Besides, the headrest is mesh-made making it comfortable and easy on the head and neck.
- Comfortable design – This chair is among the most comfortable chairs out there owing to its mesh design. Apart from easing pressure on your body while seated, the mesh also plays a role in maintaining your body cool and sweat-free while using the chair. Besides, it has a wide seat that helps you to relax your hip region effectively.
- Ergonomic structure – The chair is fully ergonomic allowing you to customize it according to your needs. The headrest, armrests and seat can all be raised and lowered. The lumbar position can be adjusted and, besides, you can also change its depth. You can also tilt the back to obtain a reclining resting position using its tilt and tilt-lock feature.
Furthermore, you can swivel around the chair and move around with the help of double-wheel casters at the edges of the chair’s base.
- Stable and sturdy – the chair is made from premium material and this makes it longer-lasting than other ordinary mesh chairs.
Pros and cons
|1. Separate headrest.||1. Mesh may tear when it gets in contact with a sharp object.|
|2. Mesh design feels comfortable and cool.||2. The rubber bands are slightly weak.|
|3. Ergonomic design for easy customization.|
6. X Chair X4 Leather Executive Chair with Headrest
The X Chair X4 is an executive office chair that features a separate leather headrest, a leather backrest and lumbar, a thickly padded seat, and ergonomic armrests. It also has a durable 5-star heavy-duty base that gives the chair strength to withhold around 300lbs of weight.
- Separate headrest – The chair has a separate headrest that can be moved according to your wish. To add on to the ergonomic design is the fact that the headrest is softly padded to ease pressure on your head and neck.
- Ergonomic structure – The chair has several movable parts that enable you to get customized comfort and support, just where you need it. You can raise the seat, backrest, lumbar, headrest and armrests, making the whole chair height-adjustable. Also, the armrests are 4D giving room for more adjustments. You can also swivel and move around the office with the help of double wheel casters at the edges of the chair’s base.
Pros and cons
|1. Separate headrest for enhanced head and neck support||1. The backrest is not wide enough for big users.|
|2. Comfortable leather design|
|3. Ergonomic structure|
|4. Spine-supporting backrest|
|5. Stable and sturdy|
7. CLATINA Ergonomic High Swivel Executive Chair with Adjustable Headrest
This office chair features a comfortably padded seat, back and headrest, 3D armrests, and a stable steel base that gives the chair a carrying capacity of around 275lbs. It has a separate headrest that is ergonomic and offers you the customized head support you need. Apart from that, several other parts of this are ergonomic.
- Separate headrest – The headrest of this office chair is detached from the backrest and it has ergonomic capabilities that offer you the freedom to move it to your interest. It is softly padded for that extra comfort.
- Ergonomic structure – The chair has several movable parts that make it more comfortable to use. You can adjust the height of the seat, lumbar, headrest and armrests. Besides, you can adjust the angle of the armrests since they’re 3D in nature. You can also perform a tilt to achieve a reclining resting position with the help of tilt and tilt-lock feature.
Moreover, you can swivel along the base and even move around the office with the help of double-wheel casters at the base of the chair.
- Comfortable – This chair is padded on the seat, backrest and headrest making it a lot more comfortable than other ordinary office chairs.
- Durable – The chair has proven to stand the test of time owing to its premium-make and high-quality materials used in its construction. The steel base gives the chair a holding capacity of 275lbs
Pros and cons
|1. Separate headrest||1. The chair’s backrest is not wide enough for big users|
Since we spend most of our time sitting, we should do so properly and healthily. We should make sure that as we sit, every single part of our bodies is contented and comfortable. This will not only reduce the frequent breaks you take due to discomfort but also increase productivity in the long run. This is why assisted you in making a good choice by compiling 7 of the best chairs with headrests on the market right now.