An Introduction to best printers and troubleshooting, tips and tricks, repairing, solution. Everybody loves the ease with which the modern computers and their accessories function.
They make everything simple, fast, and efficient. However, at times they can turn out to be a real nightmare especially if they develop a technical problem.
If you manage a home network, then it is only wise of you to try to learn the basic troubleshooting tips, tricks, repairing and solutions. Otherwise, it will cost you a fortune if you will have to call an IT technician every time your network develops a slight technical hitch. Read More: Best Printer for home office.
Troubleshooting and Solutions
Sometimes the problem is very minor and can only take you a few minutes to fix it if only you understand how to handle it. Apart from having the basic knowledge on troubleshooting and solutions, it is also necessary that you get the best printers, scanners, CD-ROM, and the internet. This will, somehow, minimize the chances of your network developing frequent problems…
At times, you could be having the best printers in your network but still experience problems in handling and maintaining it.
That’s why you need to learn a few things about keeping your printers out of trouble. For instance, you need to check that your printer, as well as the rest of your machines, are always clean.
Preventing The Problem
You know, to prevent a problem is much easier than to cure it and that’s why you should always cover your printer whenever it is not in use. Doing that will prevent dirt from accumulating inside. Dust clogs the printer head thus making the printing process a nightmare.
Use the compressed air or the small vacuum to clean it. You can also clean the ink cartridges using alcohol through the moistened Q-tip. Another solution to keeping your best printers out of trouble is through the utility maintenance tip.
This is, however, a bit expensive since it will consume a significant amount of ink. The other option is to use the printer frequently to prevent the nozzle from clogging up. These tips will help you to fix the simple problems with your best-printers. In the long run, you will be able to save time, money and effort.
1. Bluetooth Printer Troubleshooting
For Bluetooth printer troubleshooting guide. Bluetooth technology refers to a wireless communication model which allows a user to connect devices such as printers to a computer without the need for cables.
When a Bluetooth printer is functioning correctly, you will be able to remotely print documents from any Bluetooth enabled devices such as a computer or even a phone.
Bluetooth Printer Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
At times though, your Bluetooth printer may fail to function as expected. In such instances, here are some tips that may help you troubleshoot the device and regain its usual services:
- Installations: Ensure you have installed the software for that particular printer on your computer. You might have connected a printer not recognized by your computer.
- Range: Check that your computer and the Bluetooth printer are within the stipulated range. This usually varies from about 10 to 100 meters, within which the two nodes will be able to exchange data.
- Settings: Make certain that your computer is set to allow Bluetooth devices to connect. Check your ‘Hardware and Sound’ section on the control panel to ensure the ‘Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer’ option is checked.
In case your Bluetooth printer still doesn’t function, you can download Microsoft’s ‘Fix It’ application to help diagnose the problem.
You can print documents or images from your mobile phone. To do this, first pair your phone with the printer and you’ll be able to enjoy these services. An easier way to do this is by making use of the PictBridge USB port found on any modern Bluetooth printer.
One thing to avoid when working with these devices is leaving your devices on ‘visible’ mode as this opens the gate for hackers. To enhance security even further, use encrypting options to make certain your data remains inaccessible as it is exchanged between Bluetooth devices.
2. Repairing Common Cannon Printers Problems
The best solution for canon printers. At times, it can seem that your life hangs on having an efficient printer; Especially if your printing operations are for the corporate information world, for projects, releases and so on.
Therefore, it can be quite frustrating to suddenly have your printer stall for some reason and have absolutely no idea of what to do to correct the problem. Here are some of the general problems that users of Canon Printers may encounter and how to correct these.
Repairing Common Cannon Printers Problems
- If you are having trouble turning on your Canon color Printer, or even getting it to print properly, the first thing to do is to ensure that your power cord is properly plugged into the socket. Then, carry out a quick inspection of your printer to find out if there is a paper stuck where it should not be.
- If you find that there is indeed a paper jam, gently try and guide the paper(s) out of the printer. Usually, Canon printers have a button that you can press for the printer to automatically release any paper jammed within its system.
- Sometimes the reason that your printer is not printing may be that your computer no longer recognizes the printer or that it cannot respond to the printing queue due to a slight software error. Therefore, all that you will be required to do is to restart your computer then try and print a different document first.
- If still no response, check within your computer’s control panel-printers and faxes option to determine whether your printer is being “seen” by your PC. If it is not then navigating to the add a printer dialog box and add your printer on the list.
- If after all this your printer still does not print, then try and clean your printer cartridges using the control panel-printer-properties-update driver or clean driver option. Then test out the printer again.
- If still isn’t working properly then you will be forced to uninstall your printer drivers and reinstall an upgraded version of your printer drivers that you can download from the internet.
3. Brother Label Printers
Brother label printers are among the best label solutions you can find for your business. The guarantee high quality, clear and professional looking models that will help boost your business image.
They are available in many models depending on whether you need to label folders, envelopes, nametags, CDs or so much more. With the amazing line of P-Touch labeling systems, label Brother printers are evidently the heralds of next generation printing.
Unique Features of Brother Label Printers
These printers come with unique features you don’t find with ordinary label printers. These include:
- Built-in cutter: The printers come with unprecedented built-in cutters that ensure perfect finishing for each and every label. Automatic cutters are also available for advanced models.
- Easy replacement: Many label brother printers come with built-in spools that make changing of label rolls much easier than before.
- Variety: There are countless models of these printers that differ in both size and functionality. You can get one to print shopping receipts and another for 3 meter long banners.
Modern label Brother printers come with networking capabilities that make them much easier to adapt to local office networks. Above all, the printers provide quality, reliable printing.
In the unlikely event that your printer fails, you need to know how to go about it. Here are some troubleshooting guides to help you when working with Brother label printing:
- Adjust the position of the labels in case they are advancing at an angle and the print is crooked. Simply open the label cover and remove the print engine cover.
- Release any pressure on the label roll and realign the labels straightly.
- Remove any stuck levels by cutting off the spoilt parts.
Once you return the roll, your device should be ready to work and you can enjoy the great services characteristic of Brother printers.
4. Canon InkJet printers
Canon inkjet printers are one of the fastest growing brands of printers. It is a printer made for all ages and for different purposes. It also comes with the complete set of a troubleshooting guide. Canon printers come with two CDs. one is the installation CD while the other is the troubleshooting guide CD.
The troubleshooting guide CD gives one the various process and procedures one performs when installing the printer. This is particularly important to novice users who are installing it for the first time and it will act as there as a guide to the installation process.
Canon InkJet printers Troubleshooting Guide
Most of the canon printers need specific properties that your computer is required to have. If your computer has higher properties like an operating system that comprises service pack 3 or Windows 7 the better. In addition to that, if the RAM is also higher it will help to run efficiently without one having to wait for the printing process to happen.
The troubleshooting guide also offers the complete guide to other problems that one may occur during the installation of the printer.
They include error dialog boxes that appear while installing the printer’s software. One is guided on step by step on how to deal with the problems and how to rectify them.
Other printers may not be compatible with your computer, so one is guided to the right installation for example for those using Windows 98 or 2000, Windows XP or even the Mac operating system.
In conclusion, Canon InkJet printer’s troubleshooting guide offers all the help one may need when it comes to problems one may experience with the printer. This is very significant to first-time users of Canon inkjet printers and they are advised to read it first before they begin the installation process.
5. HP Printer Support
Unleashing the best of HP printer support guide. HP is truly and undisputed IT giant, which is offering the diversified type of hardware and software solutions and various kinds of associated technical services to businesses of various sizes, spread across various sectors.
The company happens to be one of the oldest, and its reputation is well known and praised across the globe. Quality has always been one of the pivotal considerations with HP, and this also goes for the HP printers support resolution as well.
Seeing the overall performance of HP printers and comparing it with other branded printers, you would never repent on making the decision to buy the computer. HP printers support is offered by the HP support center and is one of its kind support centers offering technical support, assistance in times of need.
HP has always given top priority to customer satisfaction and this is one of the primary reasons that the company keeps its printer support live round the clock. Talk of any hardware or software problem, HP’s innovative services as well as cutting-edge technical solutions are always readymade to fix any of those problems.
HP is also offering several online service guides that are going to troubleshoot all types of technical problems as and when they are going to occur. The best part of everything is that even in the absence of any human life support; the individual can quickly refer to the online service guides and sort out the technical problems.
HP Printer Support in off Warranty Period
The real trouble faced by an individual is when the warranty period of HP printer is exhausted. This is the time when the online support articles written by experts in the field, will help in overcoming the situation. But, for a person with limited or no technical knowledge making the idea of the technical problem that he or she is facing, seems to be a difficult job altogether. In such a scenario, it would be a good idea to find out alternate ways of getting support.
A good idea here would be to go for the on-call assistance. There are several firms offering technical support and assistance. These companies can be searched over the internet ad work independently of any official HP support.
You have the essential idea on the HP printer support, and this will be of great help to you in all situations when you are in need of any big or small technical issue arising out of HP printer.
Read more: How to refill your ink cartridge.